NAME THE NOLES
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The entry period for the grand prize drawing begins on August 1, 2005 at 12:00:01 AM EST and ends on September 30, 2005 at 11:59:59 PM EST.
2. TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, send an email to email@example.com, stating your name, address, phone number, and your proposed team name for FSU. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void. There is no purchase necessary to enter via this method. Entries must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2005. There is no limit to submitting entries.. All entries become the property of Washington Publishers. Washington Publishers assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries, or for any human and/or electronic error, which may occur in the processing of the entries to this contest. In the event of a tie from multiple similar entries, the earliest dated entry will be the winner or a drawing will be used to determine the winner, at the discretion of Washington Publishers.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at time of entry.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize is a 7 Days/6 Nights Accommodation at Sugartop Resort on beautiful Sugar Mountain in Banner Elk, North Carolina, for the days of October 16-22, 2005. Optionally, the winner may choose to postpone the date one year, to October 16-22, 2006. A gas allowance of two-hundred dollars is included for ground travel. Estimated Value of package: 1200.00 USD. Meals, travel to and from destination and other miscellaneous expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the contest winner. Grand Prize winner may assign prize but there is no cash redemption for prize.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners will be drawn on or about October 1, 2005. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity and Liability Release (except where prohibited by law) within 14 days of its receipt. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release or to comply with any term or condition of these Rules, at the sole discretion of Washington Publishers, may result in the Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions or cash for prizes. No rain checks. Winner is responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on the prize.
7. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants' consent to the publication of his/her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose and an agreement by each entrant to comply with these Official Contest Rules. Washington Publishers reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney's fees, and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, entrants release Washington Publishers and each of its respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. CONSTRUCTION AND DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Washington Publishers, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, by arbitration, located in Leon County, Florida. Arbitration shall proceed under the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect.
11. WINNERS LIST: Winning name will be posted on or after October 1, 2005.
Copyright © 2000 - 2007 All Rights Reserved Washington Publishers
This web page is best viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution. Last updated September 2007. Over 582,000 page views.
This web site is maintained by Washington Publishers, Tallahassee Florida, USA, and uses Sun Domains and Software.
Washington Publishers is not an affiliate of Inside Washington Publishers.
To have objectionable or potentially copyrighted material evaluated for removal on this site, click here.