Ask Dr Moore
ASK DR.MOORE December 3, 2004
Dr.Moore’s Top Ten List
for a Smooth Pregnancy
2. Minimize smokes; no drugs.
3. Slather cocoa butter all over daily (from neck to thighs).
3. Limit weight gain (15-20 lbs under guidance of OB/Gyn)
4. Drink water frequently, drink milk often; avoid sugar drinks and carbonated beverages.
5. Do pregnancy-approved exercise and stretching 3 to 5 times a week.
6. Take daily cat-naps whenever you can.
7. Eat small meals and eat slowly; eat healthy.
8. Take showers not baths.
9. Snack on grain cereal or peanut butter and crackers if hunger awakens you early in the a.m.
10. Evening shoulder rub, back massage and sex– this releases endorphins to reduce pain,
elevate the mood plus reduce circulating stress hormones.
Enjoy the holiday season! Readers may send questions to our email address. This column is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional or medical advice.
This web page is best viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution.
Last updated April 2009. Over 1,194,000 page views.
This web site is maintained by Washington Publishers, Tallahassee Florida, USA, and uses Sun Domains and Software.
To have objectionable or potentially copyrighted material evaluated for removal on this site, click here.
Copyright © 2000 - 2009 All Rights Reserved Washington Publishers
Washington Publishers is not an affiliate of Inside Washington Publishers.
Learn more about our current privacy and information practices.